Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Obituary

In the loving memory of my Friend who left me yesterday evening.

My dear friend was with me through the thick and thin for almost a year now.Had been with me like a true companion even when everybody else thought that they had too much of me and couldn't tolerate me anymore (but now it seems that it too couldn't shield from my ill effects, as they say access of anything is bad and excess of me can be really toxic).

Still remember the first day that my eyes caught the first glimpse... . my gaze stopped there and then. I had made my decision... , it was love at first sight... still remember the surprised look on Miss Mehta's face who was accompanying me on that day ( think she was trying to convey. "hey dude what the hell, at least ask me if I approve of the choice").

Then our unforgettable journey began ...

We were inseparable, we travelled to where ever I went no matter if anybody accompanied me or not... accompanied me when i was leaving Mumbai, all alone , for the hilly terrain of north.... was there with me when I travelling in the local bus in Punjab, .. was there when I was walking down the hill, drenched in rain in Haryana... together we admired the beauty and the beautiful people of Chandigarh.... was there when I travelled home.... was there when I travelled to the city of temples... was there with me on my B'day, when every one was trying to reach me but were not able to... was there when I returned back to Mumbai.

During all this time has been responsible for many of your smiles . Was responsible for the all those beautiful pics that you admired, was responsible for the those beautiful pics of Dal and the shikara's (even Strawberries) that I dedicated to Mrs Mallik. was responsible for those rare clicks of Mr and Mrs Mallik, was responsible for all those pics which reminded us of all those moments which we had forgotten (Mr & Mrs Mallik, Mota Bhai, Akshat, Bulbul, Astha, Miss Mehta, Vampy, Sumi and all the people in my contact list) ... was responsible for keeping you updated (via facebook, twitter etc) about my endeavours and misadventures.. reminded me of your birthdays, reminded me that how lonely I am with out you by playing all the weired music... reminded of the beautiful moments i spent with you by making me visit all those moments by the means of pics.

Till the end it kept me connected with my Family, with my loved ones, with my friends, the ones i call "spice of my life", it kept me connected with you. In the last moments was trying to make me talk with Ani.

There are no words to describe how much I will miss you. Sure nobody will be able to take your place but may be an Android will replace you soon provided my friends pitch in to fund for that. You will be missed my dear Nokia.

2 comments:

  1. Watever....all this emotional drama won't work now..This is second time within an year!!!I guess,be happy with ur stupid ofc phone...and no approvals for Android...
    Will talk..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG..the so-clled friend will be so touched bu dis..ok ok..its soul will be so touched by dis..vampy..vat a dedicated n senti phone user u r!!

    ReplyDelete